Template:Menu content continuous integration
To achieve "Continuous Integration" you need a set of tools + organizational changes.
This page only describes the tooling aspect.
- Source control: SVN, GIT, ...
- Build system: Jenkins
- Artifact control: Artifactory, Nexus, ...
- Project tool: for Scrum dashboard + Bug tracking. You can use software like JIRA, Redmine, ...
Sometimes you might use also:
- Software quality metrics - this will only check HOW you've done your work ; not if the feature is correct! - Sonar
- Documentation tools
Source code control
- SVN server installation (Linux)
- SVN server installation (Windows)
- SVN server behind Apache2 proxy
- SVN client
Software quality metrics