Maven site reports
This article explains how to configure to generate reports with Maven plugins.
- Maven must run on Java 8 or +
- You must use maven 3.6 or +
The objective is to generate a Maven SITE that summarize project status:
- Compilation report
- Dependencies checks: which ones are unused / missing
- Dependencies OWASP vulnerabilities checks
- Static code analysis with Checkstyle + PMD
- Tests reports: surefire + Failsafe
Maven BUILD section
First of all, let configure the build settings. These plugins will always be executed if they are not in a particular profile.
Maven REPORTING section
Following configuration will only run on
Following links are very good tutorials: